How to create new business for your firm using Linked In
23 May 2012
A FREE joint seminar with business experts Hart Shaw and Linked 2 Success
Hart Shaw joined forces with social media experts, Linked 2 Success, for this timely seminar on the benefits of developing a Linked In strategy and implementing this into your marketing plan in order to gain new business.
This seminar was for professionals who want to:
- Reach more new clients
- Raise your brand profile to attract more business
- Network and build relationships with the right business partners
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients
The seminar was presented by Michelle Beckett & Steve Phillip, founders of Linked2Success, who are recognised as leading experts in providing strategy solutions and training for business users to engage with tools such as LinkedIn and other social media.
The presentation covered:
- Why LinkedIn cannot be ignored as part of your business development strategy
- How to create an effective profile and promote your personal brand online
- How to use LinkedIn groups to network with potential clients and business partners (legal & larger accountancy firms)
- How to find anyone you need in business & start a business relationship.
The UK is the fastest growing region for LinkedIn membership with almost 9 million professional business account holders from a global network of 150 million. Without doubt LinkedIn has become recognised as the de facto business networking site for serious professionals.
The seminar was hosted by Hart Shaw, with Business Recovery Partner, Christopher Brown introducing and closing the event. Christopher provided a brief overview of the business recovery and insolvency market along with further details of Hart Shaw’s ‘Special Advisory Service’, which is available to professional service firms.
In addition to this, Mark Winterton from Hart Shaw Financial Planning also gave abrief overview of the wealth management services on offer to professional advisers clients’.
Please contact any of the following for more information:
Christopher Brown, Business Recovery & Insolvency Partner at Hart Shaw
T: 0114 251 8850, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Winterton, IFA at Hart Shaw Financial Planning
T: 0114 251 8870, Email: email@example.com
Steve Philip, Partner & LinkedIn Training Consultant
T: 07879 628708, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Beckett, Partner & LinkedIn Training Consultant
T: 07889 046209, Email: email@example.com
Click here to download a copy of the presentation slides.